How to care for your Dark Laydee pieces:
- STORE leather fringe earrings hanging or laying flat so they don’t get crinkled BUT if they do, simply hang them for a day or two and they will uncrinkle themselves.
- STORE other pieces safely when not in use ie. in a box or jewellery bag - hanging them is okay but they will oxidize more quickly & need to be polished.
- POLISH pieces gently with a jewellery cloth or soft cloth that won’t scratch the metal if they start to oxidize, tarnish, or get dull. AVOID contact with the leather when polishing - the tarnish may smudge onto it.
- AVOID contact with moisture ie. Water, creams, perfumes, oils etc especially the leather fringe pieces.
- PLEASE DO NOT sleep, shower, sweat (work out in) or swim in these pieces!
If you follow the above your pieces will be happy for a long time!